[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

epsylon-owasp roberto.merida at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 18:22:49 UTC 2014

My call is not to those who believe they belong to the past. My call is
to those who believe in the future.

-- John F. Kennedy

;)

Bw, I think that participates is not a problem. We just need to deal how
to expose our opinion on this public debate.

For that, we have some tools. And also, this thread.

Personally, I think that OWASP Community needs to finish with this
"neutral" thinking. This is not realisitic.

Thanks for your quote.