[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 18:07:58 UTC 2014

"The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived
and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Too
often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to
a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion
without the discomfort of thought."
-- John F. Kennedy <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3047.John_F_Kennedy>