[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

netherlands at owasp.org netherlands at owasp.org
Sun Jan 5 08:14:05 UTC 2014

As said, if we choose not to give the free training at the RSA venue, but in another venue instead, we should make an official statement about that in my opinion.

Before I forget, the training is great for attendees and OWASP! You and Jim doing a great outreach for security and the OWASP community there!
At the RSA Europe conference last year, I was running the OWASP booth and got a lot good feedback from people who attended the free OWASP training!

We need to take this careful into our considerations!
In the Netherlands, we do chapter meetings independent of, but in the same week as the security conferences (HITB, Blackhat, RSA). This might be a solution?

Cheers,
-martin
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone