[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 23:54:34 UTC 2014

Agree with Abbas, your tangent is quite weak. IMHO you try to twist
things too far. As written on the OWASP board mailing-list: "relax and
calm down a bit and take a step back. Polemic is not exactly helping the
discussion. The world is not only black or white." ;-)

However, I do agree that we should develop some framework on how to
re-act when someone is actively acting against the core principles of
the OWASP community.

All the best, Tobias