[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou konstantinos at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 22:19:35 UTC 2014

Totally agree with Tony. The fact that a handful of rock stars made an
impressive statement does not mean that this will not be a successful
conference, or that fewer people will eventually participate. I think that
OWASP has more to lose if we don't participate. On top of that, I
understand that the RSA-NSA relation is not officially confirmed.

Kostas