[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] OWASP Board decision that I don't agree with

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Jan 4 20:16:40 UTC 2014

We do represent OWASP given this is branded as OWASP training, is my take but we are not posing as board members officially.

Training agreements have had OWASP employee and director involvement  also.

RSA approached OWASP when this started so its mandated by the foundation.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988