[Owasp-leaders] Google Summer of Code 2014 :We have been selected!!

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Feb 25 10:01:20 UTC 2014

hi there,

As Johanna pointed out we have been accepted this year again! Congrats to
Kostas for putting together a strong proposal.

This year Kostas is taking the lead for this activity and I'm acting as
co-admin to help him out with the logistics.

I will kindly ask you to submit ideas here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GSoC2014_Ideas

Also, if you want to become a mentor, please sign up to the program here:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014

And all GSOC related news will be posted here:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/owasp-gsoc

Thanks,
Fabio