[Owasp-leaders] Seeking Your Feedback on OWASP Participation

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Feb 24 20:26:41 UTC 2014

Thank you to everyone who has provided their feedback here.  It seems that
the overwhelming majority support the ability for a leader to remove an
individual who is behaving in a manner not aligned with the OWASP Code of
Ethics.  The Board discussed this during our meeting today and came up with
a potential change to the OWASP Bylaws in order to address this:

Participation in OWASP activities (conferences, meetings, mailings lists,
> projects, etc) is subject to adherence to the OWASP Code of Ethics and
> OWASP leaders may revoke the privilege of participation to those who choose
> not to abide by that code.

Leaders, before we vote on whether to approve this, the Board wanted to see
what you all think.  Does this statement accurately reflect the sentiment
reflected by those who responded?  Do you have other suggestions?  Thank
you.

Sincerely,

Josh Sokol