[Owasp-leaders] Seeking Your Feedback on OWASP Participation

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 18:53:36 UTC 2014

Josh,

Apologies in advance if you have already done this - but have you told to the offending individual to chill?  When I used to do martial arts, lots of people would come in super amp'd and wild.

Sometimes just bringing it to their attention and letting them know, Texas style, that they need to get with the program, not interrupt other people's presentations or spoil the mood of the event is enough.  I wouldn't consider banning them from an event until they've had a fair warning or two to cut it out.

Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff
@jerryhoff