[Owasp-leaders] Seeking Your Feedback on OWASP Participation

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.Baan at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 18:45:34 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,
Even though that non-members don't know our 'code', that doesn't free them
from it. Especially if the code is an extension on 'social behaviour'.
I see a similarity in law, where you as an individual living in a country
have to live by that law, even if you don't know the exact writing of it.
This is a universal principle within communities and OWASP should be no
exception to that.

Steven.