[Owasp-leaders] Seeking Your Feedback on OWASP Participation

Sastry Tumuluri sastry.tumuluri at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 17:37:54 UTC 2014

I agree with Steven. I'd do the same.

It is quite reasonable to expect a code of conduct that is in line with our
openness.

OTOH, it also brings up the question of how effectively can the "no entry"
be enforced. Apart from that, I'd also hate to have to keep including
disclaimers, cautions, etc., that turn off the majority just to cope with
the troll.