[Owasp-leaders] Seeking Your Feedback on OWASP Participation

Steven van der Baan steven.van.der.baan at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 17:03:48 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

this is a big problem.
I personally would refuse that person entrance to the meetings based on
the code of conduct, even if he/she is not a (paying) member.
I believe that anybody who is attending an OWASP meeting is bound by our
principles and code of ethics  And the behaviour that you described is
in clear violation of that.
However, there should be a possibility for the person to demonstrate the
willingness of abiding to the principles and be able to attend the
meetings again.

But that is just my point of view.

Good luck with it,
Steven.