[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Currators

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 20 08:39:10 UTC 2014

Would this group also consider looking at providing some tips on
naming conventions for pages?  I think projects used to be

  Category:Projectname
  e.g. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Enterprise_Security_API

But some project home pages don't use the Category prefix

   Projectname
   e.g. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mobile_Security_Project

I am not sure of the the advantages/disadvantages. Also, some less
important non-project home pages use shorter names containing the
project name too:

   index.php/projectname
   e.g. https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mobile_Project

Be careful about deleting anything, ever. Lots of sites link into
OWASP. Please set up redirects when something is moved, or superseded.

Colin