[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Training Model - Community Vote

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Wed Feb 19 18:42:52 UTC 2014

Hi team,

For the upcoming training at AppSec APAC, I simply asked Laura if my proceeds could be donated directly to the Tokyo OWASP chapter who is hosting the event, minus the printing of the books.  This was not done strictly out of altruism, I wasn't comfortable writing in my SSN in on a word document and sending it over email.

I think we should be good to go on this one - Laura took care if it easily (thank you Laura) - anyone can do this as of now! :)

Grazie,
Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff