[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Week at Trusted Software Alliance

Riotaro OKADA riotaro.okada at owasp.org
Wed Feb 19 08:45:07 UTC 2014

Hello Mark,

> We'll also have
> conversations with Riotaro and the team from AppSec Japan/APAC about their
> conference coming up in two weeks,

Thank you for your mention about AppSec APAC

But AppSec APAC will be held in a month ;-)
https://appsecapac.org/2014/

FYI:

100% disconut coupon code OWASPLEADER for all OWASP Leaders, Chapter Leaders,
and the code for training are still avairable ;-)

Mobile Security: Securing Mobile Devices & Applications. Dave Wichers [English]
Monday and Tuesday, March 17th - 18th .
Discount code: OWASPLEADER_MS

Secure Web Development. Jerry Hoff [English/Japanese!]
Monday, March 17th
Discount code: OWASPLEADER_SWD

Hands on Simple method of the penetration testing using OWASP ZAP.
Minoru Sakai [Japanese]
Monday, March 17th
Discount code: OWASPLEADER_ZAP

CISO training: Managing Web & Application Security - OWASP for senior
managers. Tobias Gondrom [English]
Tuesday, March 18th
Discount code: OWASPLEADER_CISO

Developer Security Training. Jim Manico [English]
Tuesday, March 18th
Discount code: free so no need this but available : OWASPLEADER_DST

Thanks,

Rio

--
Riotaro OKADA