[Owasp-leaders] Announcing New Project - Web Hacking Incidents Database (WHID) Project

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 21:34:35 UTC 2014

Ryan,

I've been a huge fan of the work you, Ofer and others have done so far
with the WHID (Web Hacking Incident) database. Everyone can benefit from
this data set. I fully support the fact that this will be a co-project
between OWASP and WASC. Bring it on! Thank you!

The data from the past few years has gotten a bit stagnant. I'd love to
see folks who have good hacking incident data sets to back-fill the
database if so inclined.

Thank you Ryan!

Aloha,
Jim