[Owasp-leaders] Busy Beavers...

Mateo Martinez mateo.martinez at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 15:31:10 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

This is great! Well done!
Is the Council of Cybersecurity information open?

We´re working on a practical (both defensive and offensive) approach for
Cybersecurity in this new OWASP project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Open_Cyber_Security_Framework_Project

Why don´t you join us? Any other interested leader are more than welcome
too.

Thank you.
Best,

Mateo