[Owasp-leaders] Training & Donation

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 12:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi folks, despite what the compliance folks have ruled, I don't see
anything offensive in the language used. Can the compliance people give
more info about why they "judged" or "ruled" this as inappropriate? If
people are sensitive, good to recognize that, too, I suppose. Nice to see
the reconciliations, but shouldn't people also be apologetic for being over
sensitive? In a true reconciliation, usually apologies on both sides are in
order.

Bev