[Owasp-leaders] Training & Donation

Dirk Wetter dirk at owasp.org
Tue Feb 18 10:18:17 UTC 2014

Thx, Jim for your mail and your phone call. I appreciate
this! Apology accepted.

My contributions for OWASP are little with respect to yours.
Without yours we would not be where we currently are.

Best,

Dirk

--
German OWASP Board, (Chair AppSec Research 2013)

Send me encrypted mails (Key ID 0xB818C039)