[Owasp-leaders] Training & Donation

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Feb 17 21:10:44 UTC 2014

Dirk,

I'm surprised that a man of your intellectual prowess is equating
giving *some* free training at national conferences with not being
able to pay our full time staff. I will forgive this lack of logic
(and inability to use Google effectively).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_association

;-)

Dirk, I'm past this and will focus my "free training" ambitions
elsewhere. I can see both sides of this and think your perspective is
reasonable, even if I disagree with your logic.

OWASP Germany has been one of the highest financially contributing
chapters globally. Thank you for all of your efforts.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode