[Owasp-leaders] Training & Donation

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Feb 17 20:10:36 UTC 2014

Dirk,

I'm willing to focus my efforts around free training at places other
than large OWASP conferences. I'm working with BSides and similar
organizations for this purpose. I do not fully agree with the various
conference decisions, but I respect that I'm in minority here and will
honor OWASP leaderships desire around income preservation over
charitable giving.

I see OWASP more as a trade-organization-not-for-profit than a
charitable-not-for-profit and recommend we change our 501c3 status to
reflect that.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico