[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Currators

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Feb 15 00:06:46 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Re: wiki's -

At IEEE Cluster last summer:
http://sciencegateways.org/upcoming-events/ieee-workshop-september-2013/

At This Workshop:
http://sciencegateways.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Roderick-slides.pdf

Really liked:
"Structured Participation Toolkit: An Enabler for Knowledge Production in
Science Gateways" by Mary Roderick and Timothy Nyerges (U of Washington)

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6702699&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fxpls%2Fabs_all.jsp%3Farnumber%3D6702699

But haven't had time to evaluate or implement - too busy, so just sharing
FYI, can't really vouch for it, but I like the concepts applied to wikis in
knowledge organizations, transparency, etc.

Cheers,
Bev