[Owasp-leaders] Wiki Currators

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Fri Feb 14 17:56:24 UTC 2014

I believe we had some discussions regarding this in the distant past.

This is definitely needed, and a real top priority.

For example, a few days ago someone contacted me regarding wrong information on the PHP Security Cheat Sheet, and I figured out that 7 people (non of whom I knew) had added wrong content to the cheat sheet since my last edit, with code snippets that many people were using in their software!

I’m also super busy with like 10 projects, and I usually ask other project members to do the wiki things, but they also have a lot of problems starting to use the wiki and making a nice looking useful page.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe that we can solve this by volunteers. Maybe volunteers outside the OWASP community, or people who are not very busy with other stuff. Thats my personal take though.

Thanks
-Abbas