[Owasp-leaders] AppSec APAC 2014 - Conference and Training schedule

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 6 17:28:45 UTC 2014

Riotaro

Good point.  I think I erred on the side of government agency
documents being "official guidance" and therefore could be listed,
even if they are somewhat educational in nature. In some countries
government guidance can become the baseline assumed, and be considered
by courts in the event of legal action.  But I can't read the
document, so if you think it shouldn't be there, please say so.

The important thing about this page, is that it avoids anything by
vendors, or just on websites, blogs, etc. It needs to be ore formal,
and published by an organisation with some standing in its sphere of
influence.

Colin