[Owasp-leaders] AppSec APAC 2014 - Conference and Training schedule

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 18:45:03 UTC 2014

Rio

Regarding:

> I am grateful for your help and work together for the first AppSec Apac in Tokyo
> and awaken Japanese society and engineers especially for the software security!

Interestingly, the oldest citation about OWASP I could find in any
country is from Japan, in a 2002 document produced by IPA/ISEC. Search
for "Japan" on this page:

   National & International Legislation, Standards, Guidelines,
Committees and Industry Codes of Practice
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:Citations

If there are more recent ones, please let me know, or add them to the page.

Best wishes for the conference.

Regards

Colin