[Owasp-leaders] Amusing little success story from Owasp Denmark

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 16:51:15 UTC 2014

Ulf - This sounds like a great segment for an OWASP 24/7 broadcast. I'm
sure everyone would like to hear about the process. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is
Responsible?*<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>