[Owasp-leaders] Amusing little success story from Owasp Denmark

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Feb 5 14:29:55 UTC 2014

Ulf,

I'm not surprised they called you at all. This is a very good thing
for Denmark! One of the more formal AppSec classification projects at
OWASP is the ASVS (Application Security Verification Standard). I
think that's a good place to start when dealing with governments who
are seeking formal advice on application security.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Verification_Standard_Project

Aloha from Sweden,
--
Jim Manico