[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Slides about OWASP

Carlos Serrao carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Mon Feb 3 20:18:55 UTC 2014

Hi Luiz,
how are you?

I have a lot of OWASP-related material in here (http://www.slideshare.net/pontocom). Most of this material is in portuguese (which I guess it may be important for you) although some of it may not reflect the current status of OWASP.

Let me know, if I can help you further...

Best regards,

On 03 Feb 2014, at 20:01, Luiz Vieira - OWASP-RJ/Brasil <luiz.vieira at owasp.org> wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> I'm leader of Rio de Janeiro chapter and in the next thurday will occur our first meeting.
>
> One of the presentations will be about OWASP and its projects and initiatives. Could someone have slides about this matters updated? Those that I saw in owasp.org is outdated...
>
> Thanks for help!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Luiz Vieira

	Carlos Serrão
Chapter Leader @ OWASP at PT

Skype: pontocom73 | google | linkedin | twitter | facebook