[Owasp-leaders] Training & Donation

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Feb 2 18:37:59 UTC 2014

I think technically that should not be a problem.
(e.g. our team could prepare a second type agreement text for the
trainer that does not contain a trainer fee, or sets the trainer fee to
zero.)

Btw. I note that there seem to be two models:
1. all proceeds go to OWASP
2. trainer receives maximum "expenses only" and the remaining proceeds
go to OWASP if that turns out in OWASP favor over the current split.
(this second one is a bit ambiguous and I guess we should define what
that means before we use that in class advertising)

All the best, Tobias