[Owasp-leaders] Request from Hackin9 Magazine

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Feb 1 21:28:41 UTC 2014

OWASP can also just encourage 100+ project leaders to do a write up in Q1 and Q2 of their project.  That content would acknowledge the project is active. Add a 24/7 OWASP podcast interview and you have lots of new content.

Incentivizing them would be a ++ too with a highlight in the monthly newsletter

If any organization wants to reprint for a publication ++

As for the famous troll with Fyodor that is ancient history and proof that a editor can be duped.

Regardless of the publication example of PenTest Mag,
https://www.owasp.org/images/9/9f/WEB_APPC_PENTESTING_03_2012.pdf

If folks want to write about their projects all sources are good for the mission IMHO.

Perhaps someone has a recent sample of the Hackin9 publication http://hakin9.org. Like OWASP people and things do change...