[Owasp-leaders] Request from Hackin9 Magazine

Andrzej Targosz andrzej.targosz at proidea.org.pl
Sat Feb 1 09:01:26 UTC 2014

Hi Fellows,
Sorry for long time radio silence. I was cofounder of Polish Chapter but because of several circumstances I am not involved in community as much as I would love to be. I am trying to be on time and reading posts from time to time.
Regarding Hakin9 magazine and software.com.pl company they are well known in Polish community and most of serious people (opinion makers) treat them as a joke (lots of payments, copyrights, text quality issues).
When I started organizing CONFidence conference I had lots of issues with them but it’s a long story:) There is a great phrase for this situation:
The more you stir the more it will stinks:)
Cheers,

--
Andrzej Targosz :1024D/E2DE0833 :gpg:  http://www.proidea.org.pl/gpg/at
e-mail: andrzej.targosz at proidea.org.pl

Join me at CONFidence (Krakow, 2014 May 27-28) It’s all about deep security knowledge
http://confidence.org.pl