[Owasp-leaders] Request from Hackin9 Magazine

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Feb 1 08:01:51 UTC 2014

This is a very, very bad idea in my opinion. Let's drop this and focus our
efforts on something positive that raises *informed* awareness about
application security, per our mission.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
OWASP Board Member

On Feb 1, 2014, at 8:59 AM, Abhi M Balakrishnan <abhi.balakrishnan at owasp.org>
wrote:

Following in Grugq's footsteps perhaps we should write an article:
> Cross-site-scripting Under Normal Testing Scenario's?

^^ That will be epic.!!!

Something like:

" The investigation of cross-site-scripting is a typical quagmire. In this
work, we verify the investigation of XSS, which embodies the important
principles of application security and inter-proprietorial communication
under normal testing scenarios. We propose a methodology for the
exploration of replication, which we call HOWAPS. "

Regards,
~ Abhi M
OWASP Mantra | OWASP Bricks