[Owasp-leaders] Request from Hackin9 Magazine

Abhi M Balakrishnan abhi.balakrishnan at owasp.org
Sat Feb 1 07:55:41 UTC 2014

> Following in Grugq's footsteps perhaps we should write an article:
> Cross-site-scripting Under Normal Testing Scenario's?

^^ That will be epic.!!!

Something like:

" The investigation of cross-site-scripting is a typical quagmire. In this
work, we verify the investigation of XSS, which embodies the important
principles of application security and inter-proprietorial communication
under normal testing scenarios. We propose a methodology for the
exploration of replication, which we call HOWAPS. "

Regards,
~ Abhi M
OWASP Mantra | OWASP Bricks