[Owasp-leaders] AppSec APAC 2014 - Conference and Training schedule

Riotaro OKADA riotaro.okada at owasp.org
Sat Feb 1 03:32:07 UTC 2014

Hello OWASP Leaders,

I hope you are fine.

Thanks, Laura, it is the time to invite Leaders of OWASP projects to AppSec
Apac
2014 in Tokyo. It is the first opportunity to have Global AppSec in Tokyo.

March 17-18 for Trainings and March 19-20 for Conferences.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2014
https://appsecapac.org/2014/ (Japanese)

Let me add some comments about reserving accommodation.

Through we have negotiated with travel agents, JTB GMT have enough
rooms close to the venue, and is serving for the attendees of AppSec Apac
2014.

So you can reserve rooms at very very reasonable cost.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2014#tab=ACCOMMODATION

I personally suggest all of attendee from oversea to visit some more days
after the conference in Japan.

The accommodation cost will be relatively reasonable as I said above.

Actually the Friday(3/21) of the conference week is a national holiday so
OWASP Japan members want to have a good time with you all.

We can arrange a short tour in Tokyo including having sushi, or BBQ party
on the Friday, March 21th, if you like it.
(Because Tobias mentioned in OWASP Podcast!!)
->
http://trustedsoftwarealliance.com/2014/01/14/appsec-apac-2014-with-tobias-gondrom-what-to-expect/

Anyway, let us enjoy the cherry blossom season in Tokyo!
Or giving us your message to encourage guys of AppSec committee in Japan.

And I really appreciate it if you encourage your friends to attend AppSec
Apac 2014
in Tokyo.

Thank you!

Follow OWASP Japan twitter