[Owasp-leaders] Some News Regarding OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Project

Aaron Guzman aaron.guzman at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 20:17:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Ajin,

I use Xenotix from time to time. Thank you for your work.

I am a bit concerned with the mobile app version.

"Xenotix Mobile Proxy

All the scans are passed through our cloud based proxy to mitigate browser
security features that will prevent XSS from executing."

Your proxy will strip response headers  (CSP, X-XSS-Protection.. etc)  out
I assume? I do not see any detail  whether headers or scans are logged on
your servers when they transport through your proxy.

Any details on that aspect?

Thank you

--
Aaron G