[Owasp-leaders] Which OWASP Projects to highlight and talk more about?

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Fri Dec 12 14:39:12 UTC 2014

Hi Akash,

The OWASP YouTube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OWASPGLOBAL/

It includes an AppSec Tutorial series. Episode #1: AppSec Basics may be of
interest as an introduction to web application security.

You can also review the OWASP Education Presentation page for additional
introductory materials:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Education_Presentation

The video catalogue is on the OWASP wiki here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Video

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation