[Owasp-leaders] Which OWASP Projects to highlight and talk more about?

Akash Mahajan akash.mahajan at owasp.org
Fri Dec 12 04:18:27 UTC 2014

Hi Noreen,

Thank you for the support.

We will announce the meet by end of day (Indian Standard Time) and will
require all your help with Social Media.

The idea about videos is very interesting. In most venues in Bangalore
internet bandwidth is an issue. If you can point me to a beginner level
video I will download it and we can play it during the meet. We can make
this is a regular weekly thing.