[Owasp-leaders] Public Comment

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Dec 11 17:50:40 UTC 2014

Dear Simon,

Thank you. Good info, very much appreciate it. Where are you pulling your
assumptions from? Is there a definition of "open" somewhere that could be
referenced? So many organizations claim to be "open", however, very few
actually "manifest" it well. Would be nice to see some kind of guidelines
somewhere. That would be a board policy issue to recommend such things,
wouldn't it?

Best wishes,
Bev