[Owasp-leaders] Public Comment

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:36:01 UTC 2014

I'm not sure this is a board matter, although board members should
definitely speak up if they disagree :)
I think this is more a matter of 'good open source leadership/management'
as it applies to all open source projects and not just OWASP ones.
But its something we can all learn from each other and so I think this list
is a good place to discuss it.

Can you explain in a bit more detail which project(s) you are referring to,
what stage they are at and what you hope to get out of such consultations?
I think the approaches for well established projects are likely to be very
different from ones that are just starting out.

There are online resources like this which might help you:
http://producingoss.com/

Any others people can recommend?

Cheers,

Simon