[Owasp-leaders] Public Comment

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:20:39 UTC 2014

Hi Bev,

I'm confused :/
All OWASP projects are open source and should therefore be open for public
comment at all times.
All projects must have public lists that are clearly discoverable via the
project page.
You can ask for specific feedback from other leaders / your users / the
general public at specific times as well of course.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader