[Owasp-leaders] [OWASP-chapters] New OWASP Chapter Kanpur, UP, INDIA

Kislay Chaudhary kislay.chaudhary at owasp.org
Sun Dec 7 06:18:55 UTC 2014

Welcome Prakhar,

We are here to help from NOIDA Chapter....

---
Thank's & Regards
Kislay Chaudhary | President & CEO, INDIAN CYBER ARMY™
Chapter Leader, OWASP, United States - NOIDA Chapter
Call me @ +91 78271 78270, +91 78272 78270
Catch me @ Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Kislaychaudhary>* | *Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/Kislaychaudhary> | LinkedIN
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kislaychaudhary>
<http://www.in.linkedin.com/in/kislaychaudhary>
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Kislay Chaudhary & Sometimes OWASP. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. Thank you."