[Owasp-leaders] Default Spanish Text in OWASP Template for Mainpage

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 22:22:24 UTC 2014

Mine is already set to "English", but I don't believe that setting will
take effect unless you are authenticated with the wiki.  If you are just
surfing as an anonymous user it defaults to Spanish (from what I can tell)
and you have to manually select a different language.  I believe this sets
a cookie for the new language, but that setting is cleared if you clear
your cookies, use a different browser, etc.  Seems weird that our wiki
default would be Spanish.  Not to offend an Hispanics on the list, but it
does seem like English is the predominant language used at least within our
mailing lists, connector, and other OWASP publications.

~josh