[Owasp-leaders] Default Spanish Text in OWASP Template for Mainpage

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 22:05:54 UTC 2014

Ryan,

Yes!  I've been having this issue for at least a year now.  Probably
longer.  I even said something about it at one point and was told something
about clearing my cookies which didn't work.  It didn't sound like
something that anyone else was experiencing so I just keep clicking on
"English" as you said and chalked it up to some sort of strange PEBKAC
issue.  It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this.

~josh