[Owasp-leaders] Owasp Project Proposal

John Patrick Lita john.patrick.lita at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 16:11:37 UTC 2014

i think sir i can use the Hackademic i will make a program for this one
this coming 2015 :)
im so excited!
first i will conduct a small training for Web Application Security then the
next day is the Hackademic
thank you so much

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:08 AM, John Patrick Lita <
john.patrick.lita at owasp.org> wrote:

> Great! thank you for the guidelines sir :)
>
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Martin Knobloch <
> martin.knobloch at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi John Patrick,
>>
>> We do have to projects that are similar to what you are aiming for as I
>> do understand.
>> Please see:
>> The OWASP Student Chapter Program:
>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Student_Chapters_Program
>> The OWASP Education Project:
>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Education_Project
>>
>> There are several educational projects:
>> OWASP Hackademic:
>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Hackademic_Challenges_Project
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -martin
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 4:53 PM, John Patrick Lita <
>> john.patrick.lita at owasp.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Leaders!
>>>
>>> being the new chapter leader of OWASP Manila im thinking a lot of
>>> projects, Im planing to put an R & D here in our country,but this is
>>> impossible for now that's why i need to reserve the R&D in the future
>>> project.
>>>
>>> Now im planing to build an OWASP Student Ambassador, and i need the
>>> support of the OWASP Foundation Leaders and Directors. With this project we
>>> can easily approach any students and train them as a future leaders of
>>> OWASP.
>>>
>>> Who can Join Any students who is Passionate in Web Application Security
>>> and OWASP Education.
>>>
>>> Reason to join.
>>>
>>> 1. the Student can be a leader in the school
>>> 2. Learn New Skills
>>> 3.Earn Recognition from your school and OWASP Foundation
>>> 4.They can Learn Marketing, Business etc...
>>> 5."Potential OWASP Intern" (Approval from our leaders and Directors)
>>> 6.They can Work with Global Community
>>> 7.Receive bunch of cool rewards (SWAGS)
>>> 8.they can Receive books from OWASP Foundation
>>>
>>> Task of OWASP Student Ambassador
>>> Student Ambassador will:
>>> 1.Promote OWASP Education
>>> 2.Promte OWASP Products/ Open-source
>>> 3.they will be a Web App Sec Educator
>>> 4.Promote openess/OpenSource
>>> 5.Innovation and opportunity on the web
>>> 6.ambassadors will help to secure or Cyber Space
>>> 7.Educate other what is OWASP