[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: 10-Dec Brennan Motion

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Dec 4 02:43:54 UTC 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Subject: 10-Dec Brennan Motion
To: OWASP Foundation Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

It's been a pleasure working with the board in a official capacity for
OWASP over the last 7 years. In prep for the 10-Dec meeting and as my
final global board action; I make the following public motion and
nomination upcoming session

Chairman - Tobias Gondrom
Vice Chairman - Andrew van der Stock  / Josh Sokol
Treasurer - Fabio Cerullo / Jim Manico
Secretary - Matthew Konda / Michael Coats
Board Member at Large Member - Michael Coats
Board Member at Large Member - Josh Sokol
Board Member at Large Member - Fabio Cerullo

Part of my logic here is community perception around the world outside
the OWASP Trees and what I have observed of the strengths of the
leadership team and in (12) months ALL of these roles are up for
shuffle again

There is also public blog post on this @
http://proactiverisk.blogspot.com/2014/12/owasp-bylaws-leadership-2015.html

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Global Board of Directors, Vice Chairman
NYC/NJ Chapter, President
Direct: 973-202-0122

OWASP Foundation | www.owasp.org