[Owasp-leaders] ZAPping the OWASP Top 10

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:36:17 UTC 2014

I'd be delighted for any ZAP resources to be reused in any OWASP projects
(and non OWASP ones for that matter;).
If you do reuse any ZAP material then it would be great to know - that way
we can reference its use and also let you know if and when it changes.
This particular doc is likely to change reasonably frequently, which is why
I included a date in the printed version.

Also please let me know if you'd like this or any other ZAP resource in a
more useful format.
I think that in general we (OWASP) are not very good at making our
resources easy to reuse.
For example, I'd love to be able to pull out parts of the Testing Guide to
include with ZAP, but right now thats not very practical. I am talking with
Andrew Muller about making this much easier.

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader