[Owasp-leaders] Proposing new guidelines to start code/tool projects

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Aug 28 23:56:54 UTC 2014

Colin,

When hiring contractors to work on graphic/design projects, just
stipulate in the contact that the source design files are part of
delivery. Problem solved. I've been adding this to my design contacts
for over a decade and never had a problem. I'm sorry for your struggles,
Colin, but again this is easily fixed at least for future design
contract work.

- Jim