[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Board Election - What do you want in a board candidate? Submit your questions

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Aug 28 19:01:35 UTC 2014

Leaders,

Have you given thought to what you'd want to ask the board candidates
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2014_Board_Elections#2014_Board_Candidates>
for
the 2014 election? Submit your questions here
<https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=213915&t=213915.40> or vote up/down
existing questions.

https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=213915&t=213915.40

--