[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 19:45:26 UTC 2014

Timur,

You're a smart guy so please keep the advice rolling. And even if you
were not a smart guy, we are an open virtual society with the DNA of
transparency. No offense was taken. Really, jowasp.org or java.owasp.org
are the same thing to me. If the community will is to use java.owasp.org
then I will support that.

PS: The Sicilian style seems rude at times, my apologies.

Bonasera <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0181128/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Be my
friend... Godfather.

[the Don at first shrugs, but upon hearing the title he lifts his hand,
and a humbled Bonasera kisses the ring on it]

Don Corleone <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000008/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Good.

[He places his hand around Bonasera in a paternal gesture]

Don Corleone <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000008/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Some
day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service
for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my
daughter's wedding day.

Aloha,
Jim