[Owasp-leaders] jowasp.org

Gary Robinson gary.robinson at owasp.org
Wed Aug 27 18:29:08 UTC 2014

Like the idea of drawing developers based on their language, though 'c#
owasp.org' might crash a few browsers.

Personally not worried about language tied to commercial entity, C# and
Objective-C are closely tied to others.  As long as you setup jowasp.org to
download the Ask toolbar and other unwanted nonsense the Java developers
will feel at home ;)

Gary